The Code of Respect
- Say good things, think good things, and treat people well
- Brings respect to you and to others 101%
- Do not lie, cheat, or steal
- Honesty is always the best decision
- No bad language
- Cursing does not benefit anyone
- Respect yourself and others
- Makes you feel good about yourself
- Forgive and ask for forgiveness
- This brings you good health
THE CODE OF RESPECT CURRICULUM
The vision for this program is to give the youth of this world a voice that has confidence and power behind their words. We want our youth to be able to stand on their own two feet and proudly say that they are against bullying, verbal abuse, and disrespect. Our vision is to start a ripple effect where these positive influences and stances continue to multiply. We hope to teach students to respect themselves and others, giving them the necessary direction for life.
5 Easy Ways to Implement the Program
- Introduce the Code of Respect to students. Hand out fliers with the Code of Respect to students and parents/guardians.
- Talk to the students and teachers about the five principles of the Code of Respect. Encourage students and teachers to make a list of 5 good things about themselves everyday, and discuss what they come up with.
- Put up posters and fliers throughout the school and classrooms.
- Support us by purchasing t-shirts and posters boasting the Code of Respect.
- Promote and share our website.